This program, in cooperation with the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development, aims to support startups with social impact in Upper Egypt to walk them through the journey of growth from the early stages to market readiness.
Uplift for Upper Egypt – Phase II will be launched in two phases targeting the governorates of Qena, Luxor and Aswan, followed by Minya, Assiut and Sohag.
Dont miss the chance to join!!
Gemini Uplift for Upper Egypt is an incubation that targets startups in Upper Egypt governorates offering them a multitude of business workshops, tailored trainings, coaching sessions, networking events, and the opportunity to join the Gemini Alumni Network Group (GANG)!
The program spans over the duration of 4 months and includes the following specialized modules:
1. Financial plans and projections.
2. Digital Marketing and branding.
3. Social Impact - SDGs - Legal Affairs.
4. Design thinking and problem solutions.
5. Business Model and Value proposition.
6. Pitching and Proposal writing.
7. Team building and management.
Following the business bootcamp, startups will join a tailored coaching program with defined goals matching their exact needs to ensure they make the best out of the delivered trainings and that they can implement it practically on their startups.
1. Age: 21 - 40.
2. Gender: all.
3. Founding team: 2 founders (preferable).
4. Stage: Prototype or MVP.
5. Must have a revenue-generating business model.
6. Must have a social impact (inclusion, providing job opportunities, providing a vital product or service ... etc)
7. Provide a novel product/service.
8. From Upper Egypt governorates (Qena - Luxor - Aswan).
9. Able to commit to the program online and offline.